Pain in Heel of Foot
Pain in the heel of your foot may start as mild discomfort, but quickly evolve into sharp pains up your heel. Many times, this pain is strongest in the mornings upon rising. If you answer 'YES' to any of the following questions, you can benefit from our FREE Heel Pain Guide:
- Is your heel pain particularly in the morning upon rising?
- Does the heel pain increase after getting up from a seated position or after long periods of standing?
- Do you feel pain in one of the three regions as highlighted in the graphic to the right?
- Does the heel pain continue throughout the day?
- Does the heel pain get worse with simple activities such as standing, walking, or wearing flat shoes?
- Does the pain shoot from your heel into your arch?
- Does the pain extend from the heel to the ball of foot?
- Do you have heel pain even in your walking shoes?
Fortunately, we've created a comprehensive, FREE Heel Pain Guide including tips and self-treatment on solving your pain.