Ball of Foot Pain: Get Near Instant Relief
Most likely you are here because of ball of foot pain, or metatarsalgia. Ball of foot pain is usually due to pressure on your metatarsal bones at the base of your toes.
Many experts will recommend taping, icing, or rest for your ball of foot pain. However, these treatments only result in temporary relief, if they offer any relief at all.
What if there was a solution that could prevent ball of foot pain to help you feel better? Imagine a shoe that worked with nature for a healthier body, and how that would improve your active lifestyle!
The powerful technology embedded in every pair of KURU shoes has helped thousands with their pain. With such success, it’s no wonder KURU is recommended by more doctors for ball of foot pain.
Do More, Go Longer.
Custom Shape, Just for You
KURU shoes use our innovative KURUSOLE™ footbed which improves the way you move. This unique footbed custom molds to your individual foot promising powerful heel stability and support. With this newfound comfort, KURU helps make sure you are no longer cranky or crabby throughout the day.
Not only does KURU custom mold, it works with your body more naturally. Nature placed a fat pad under your heel and ball of foot to cushion your every step. KURU’s patent-pending HEELKRADL™ orthotic flexes inward with every step to cup these fat pads. This cupping helps your feet not only prevent injury, but also gives you maximum mobility so you forget about your ball of foot pain.
With such superior benefits, KURU shoes with KURUSOLE™ technology help you do more and go longer.
More Fitness, Feel Better.
Ball of Foot Pain: Why it Happens
In addition to a pair of KURU shoes for your ball of foot pain, understanding some of the root causes of ball of foot pain will get you on the path to a better quality of life:
Following is the treatment strategy that has helped many achieve relief:
- High Impact Activities which place a lot of strain on the ball of your foot, like jogging, can lead to ball of foot pain. Make sure to ease up on any activities that increase your ball of foot pain to allow your body time to heal.
- Health Conditions such as diabetes can cause nerve pain and foot sensitivity, worsening ball of foot pain. Especially for those with diabetes, it is critical to eat properly and regulate insulin levels while monitoring their feet for worsening conditions.
- Poorly Fitted Shoes that cramp the toes and forefoot can put pressure on the bones, tendons and nerves of the feet. Ball of foot pain is a common outcome from this type of pressure. That is why KURU offers a broader toe box to help improve circulation to your ball of foot.
- Skin Lesions or Calluses on your feet can cause you to unevenly balance your body weight across your feet to prevent pain. When your body weight is not evenly balanced, the extra body weight on your forefoot can lead to ball of foot pain.
There’s no reason to let ball of foot pain get the best of you and prevent you from being content.
Virtually all Doctors agree that if you are suffering from ball of foot pain, switching to a superior pair of shoes like KURU is a necessary first step.
KURU Shoes: Practical Relief for Ball of Foot Pain
- One of a Kind Fit - Custom KURUSOLE™ technology molds to your individual foot like no other shoe. In addition, the anatomical shape gives a broader, more natural toe box to help prevent ball of foot pain.
- Smart Support - The innovative KURUSOLE™ is so smart it actually flexes inward to cup your entire heel with every step. With this new standard of comfort, time flies by.
- Innovative Design - The high performance design of the KURU footbed gives you unparalleled support in the plantar fascia, arch, and ball of foot areas. With built-in flex grooves, you get incredible flexibility in the forefoot to ensure no down time.
- Absolute Versatility - KURU shoes empower you to do more. Whether it’s hiking, walking, or a backpacking trip through Europe, every KURU shoe gives you maximum versatility in styling and performance so you can focus on others and not be distracted by your ball of foot pain.
Go. Open life™
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is for informational purposes and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis, or treatment by a trained medical professional. If your plantar fasciitis symptoms persist, this could be a sign of a more serious condition. Because everyone´s feet and body are different, your results may vary from the customer experiences and testimonials shared on this site. Always consult a trained medical professional prior to any treatment regimen. If your pain persists, see a doctor.