"I have used KURU for about two weeks - heel pain while walking has not occurred. KURU shoe was comfortable from the first wearing. I don't feel the heel impact with these shoes."
"I like the fact that my heel never really touches the ground. This allows m my heel spur's inflammation to subside thus resulting in pain free walking and running."
Cross Training Shoes: An All-in-One Fitness Shoe
Durable and highly functional cross training shoes are essential for all of your fitness pursuits. Poorly supported, uncomfortable shoes aren’t going to help your performance or your foot health.
Why not look for the most comfortable shoe that protects your feet and inspires you to do more? A versatile cross training shoe allows you to train hard and still look great and feel comfortable on the way home.
KURU shoes are unlike any other shoe when it comes to comfort, support, and functionality. A patent-pending anatomical midsole is proven to increase stability and traction when you most need it.
Cushioned support in the heel and forefoot will make each movement feel smooth and natural. Whether you’re spending an afternoon playing racquetball or hiking mountain trails, KURU cross training shoes excel where other shoes fall short.
- Superior Durability- A well constructed shoe is going to wear better, longer. The cupped rubber sole design offers a long lasting construction so you can take on any terrain without worrying about your shoes breaking down.
- Lightweight- KURU shoes help save you energy. The lighter design takes weight off your feet, decreasing oxygen use and keeping you training longer.
- Remarkable Support- Our patent-pending midsole technology make KURU cross training shoes the most supportive around. A molded orthotic footbed provides healthy, natural support like no other shoe.
- Perfect Traction- Aggressive rubber outsoles provide an intense grip that gives you powerful incentive to maximize your training on any surface.
- Unlimited Versatility- KURU cross training shoes embody versatility in design and function. From the trail to the rec center, each shoe is custom built for your active lifestyle.
Recharge Your Life with KURU
With KURU cross training shoes, you don’t adapt to the shoe, the shoe adapts to you! Think of them like a personalized piece of equipment. Movement is effortless in a high performance shoe that molds to your own feet with a custom orthotic footbed.
Our innovative orthotic HEELKRADL™ flexes to cup your heel with each step. We’ve perfected this orthopedic style design to help prevent heel pain and ensure a comfortable stride. When you’re training hard, you want a shoe that isn’t just going to cover your foot, but actually aid healthy movement.
Our superior shoe technology coupled with a passion for all things active make KURU a premium choice for those who want total support and versatility from their shoes. When you need to seriously perform, you need a serious shoe to back you up.
KURU cross training shoes give you every extra bit of comfort and support. We’ve got your back--and your feet.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is for informational purposes and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis, or treatment by a trained medical professional. If your plantar fasciitis symptoms persist, this could be a sign of a more serious condition. Because everyone´s feet and body are different, your results may vary from the customer experiences and testimonials shared on this site. Always consult a trained medical professional prior to any treatment regimen. If your pain persists, see a doctor.
"I have used KURU for about two weeks - heel pain while walking has not occurred. KURU shoe was comfortable from the first wearing. I don't feel the heel impact with these shoes.."
"I like the fact that my heel never really touches the ground. This allows m my heel spur's inflammaton to subside thus resulting in pain free walking and running."