Looking for the comfort of a slipper with the versatility of a shoe? The Draft was inspired by our favorite slippers, only with much better support. The Draft is perfect for a quick jaunt to the coffee shop, lounging around the campfire, or relieving your feet after abusing them in your favorite sport. Finally, you can get our amazing KuruSoleﾪ footbed in the relaxed comfort of a slip-on.
Endorsed by the editors at SKI Magazine, "KURU believes in clean, naturally inspired living. Its line of soft-shell footwear, including the Draft clog with anatomically correct midsole, is designed with that and-apres ski comfort-in mind".
Reasons you'll love the Draft:
- Durable, premium leather toe and heel for style and support
- Anatomical KuruSole shape custom molds to your feet
- Water shedding soft shell uppers resist stains, looking new, longer
- Moisture wicking liner for breathability
- Collapsible uppers are perfect for stashing in your pack
- Good Grip - high-grade, cupped rubber outsole offers excellent traction and long life (non-marking)
- Nature's Cushioning - KuruSole contoured footbed cups your heel as nature intended
- Origin - Imported (Asia)