Jet-setting women need to rely on the ultimate travel sneaker. We named this shoe after Solitude_s Kruzr trail, only a few miles from KURU headquarters, because of its effortless transition from city to trail. The Kruzr II has been everywhere, from the deserts in Morocco to the pee-wee soccer match. Combining mesh and leather uppers, Kruzr II is breathable and cool, yet tough and durable where it counts.
Reasons you_ll love the Kruzr II:
- Durable _ tough toe and heel caps for long life
- Secure Fit _ Kribs_ webbing lacing system secures your foot in the shoe, keeping your heel in the deep heel pocket
- Amazingly Comfortable _ anatomical KuruSole_ midsole chassis with orthotic HeelKradl_ support
- Temperature Regulating _ moisture wicking liners and mesh forefoot, tongue, and heel allow heat to escape
- Good Grip _ high-grade, rubber cupsole outsole construction offers large lugs for excellent traction and long life (non-marking)
- Nature_s Cushioning _ orthotic HeelKradl_ in footbed cups your heel as nature intended