We strive to give you our signature comfort in the best quality products. Sometimes a rogue pair slips through our strict Quality Control and onto your feet. Should your shoes fail due to defect of workmanship, and not normal wear and tear, we offer you the following warranty:
- KURU will warranty your purchase within 6 months from the date of purchase for repair or replacement (as determined by KURU) with the same style, color, and size of your original order.
- If we no longer have the same shoe, you can choose a similar, in-stock product for replacement.
- We do not offer refunds as part of our warranty program.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage from use, discoloration, tears, or normal material breakdown expected over the life of the product, etc. Unfortunately accidents that damage your shoes are not covered.
- Due to various environmental factors that are beyond our control, color fading is not covered under warranty. When you’re lucky enough to live life in the sunshine, fading can happen.
- For warranties on international orders, customer will be responsible for shipping.
Part of the warranty process includes shipping the actual product back to us. Once we receive the product, KURU reserves the exclusive right to determine if the product qualifies for warranty. Return shipping for warranties are the responsibility of the customer.
If you have encountered an issue with your KURUs that you feel is a warranty issue, please submit a warranty request with details of the problem.
We got your back.