The Chicane is our incredibly popular trail shoe that fits more feet, out of the box. The innovative, asymmetrical tongue shape of the Chicane follows the curve of each instep allowing it to adapt to even more foot shapes. In addition, the gusseted tongue allows the Chicane to keep out debris. It's no wonder the Chicane won the 2011 About.com Reader_s Choice Award for best trail shoe. The Chicane keeps you on the trail and out of the first aid kit.
Like a glove.
Reasons you_ll love the Chicane:
- Better Fit _ proprietary asymmetric tongue design follows the top-line of the foot for a better, more adjustable fit
- Durable rand for stability and abrasion resistance
- Protection from the Elements _ Fully gusseted tongue keeps debris, water and dust out of your shoes
- Secure Laces _ Kribs_ Lacing System wraps the webbing around the foot for a sock-like fit
- Amazingly Comfortable _ anatomical KuruSole_ midsole chassis with orthotic HeelKradl_ support
- Breathable _ moisture wicking liners
- Good Grip _ high-grade, rubber cupsole outsole construction offers large lugs for excellent traction and long life (non-marking)
- Nature_s Cushioning _ orthotic HeelKradl_ in footbed cups your heel as nature intended